Sunday 29 August 2010

Bloggin' 'n' Cloggin'

Last February, when I first saw evidence for the clogs trend, I was pretty sceptical. It took a while for them to grow on me, but eventually, in July, I bought a sweet little Topshop mid-heel pair in tan (right):
Regrettably, I seem to have missed the boat, as I had barely bought them before they stopped being stocked.
The summer is over and the simple clog trend went with it!
The new clogs on the block have shearling (below left-River Island) or laces or they're knee-high.
I have considered stitching a thick line of shearling to my now some-what boring looking clogs but I'm worried about ruining them.
I guess the clogs will just have to become another regretful splurge tucked away into the closet where they will wait, hoping to come back into fashion.
And the moral: only buy hot new trends fresh! And only if you see think they'll stick around!

Lots of Love from tamtamloves
xxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment