Monday 30 August 2010

A Few Favourites

A couple of things today:

First up, I thought I'd share with everybody one of my absolute favourite online brands: Aqua. I think their dresses are such amazing statement pieces! What to wear if you want to get noticed!


I simply adore the unique structuring and block colours and all their best pieces are available on Asos.


Next, I'd like to stress how excited I was when I heard H&M were opening an online site for the UK. It's always bugged me that they haven't had one since I love theyre stuff but can never find any of the good stuff good in the shops. They're always so cramped, unorganised and generally uninspiring. But that'll all change when they arrive online :D


I recently bought a whole load from hannahmakesthings. They do such cute jewellery,and their stock seems to have widely expanded recently. I'm loving their new watch necklaces,too. I want that apple!


Lots of Love from tamtamloves
xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment