Saturday 28 August 2010

Bring on the Autumn!

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm a 15 year old girl with absolutely no blogging experience but I figure I'll give it a shot. I intend to make the effort to post as much as possible, hopefully always with something interesting/unique.



In this, my first ever post I shall go through my A/W 2010 Wishlist:


1) Firstly I have a feeling that heeled lace-up boots are going to become something of an essential of mine. Asos do a great range:

I especially love the first ones (top left). Wedges seem so much more practical than heels and the shearling fold-over is spot on for autumn. They also come in two other colours (black and rust).


2) Next on my list is some gorgeous 50s dresses, as seen on the Louis Vuitton catwalk. However, the around £1800 price tag doesnt quite fit my pocket-money budget. Not only that but midlength skirts dont quite work for my petite 5ft 1in frame. I'm to look for short 50s-inspired alternatives.















3) Leather shorts are an autumn must! I've been on the lookout for some such as these:

 River Island
But, I've been rather taken by these great suede ones from Topshop, instead (right).

4) Tailored trousers are another one of my autumn lusts and I especially favour tapered/ peg-leg/utility styles. Though, to my dismay, Topshop no longer seem to be stocking the pair I had my eyes on :(. Not to worry though, since there are so many pairs around. Some of my favourites are below.



(top left-Asos, top right-Topshop, bottom left-Urban Outfitters, bottom right-Asos)


5) I've decided to refine and sofisticate my look by use of sheer blouses, one of my A/W essentials.
(above left: topshop, above right: urban outfitters)

6) Leopard print! The instant autumn update to any outfit! Enough said. :D (left-warehouse, below-matalan)

 

Please feel free to leave me lots of comments


Lots of Love from Tamtamloves
xxxxxxxxxxxx

PS. Thanks go to llymlrs for inspiring me to create this blog

PPS. sorry i had no intention of making this post so long :S

No comments:

Post a Comment